Donations are essential
to the success of this event.
Here are some ideas to get you started. Be creative!
- Gift certificates: restaurants, salon/spa, massage, hair, lash extensions, facials, script
- Items and services: dinner for two, movie/concert tickets, flowers every month, ski passes, children books
- Common services: yard work, landscaping design, catering, washing windows, provide musical talent, house painting/repair, pet sitting, car washing
- Teaching a talent: tennis, scrap-booking, canning, cooking, dancing, musical lessons, photography
- Provide an experience: snowshoeing, target shooting, waterskiing, four-wheeling, host a birthday party
- Food and drink: themed baskets (food, wine, microbrew, cocktail), wine tasting, once a month meal, dessert or other baked goods, cooking classes
- Host a themed group event: pitmaster BBQ cookoff, billiards and brews, poker night, mother daughter tea party
- Getaways: share your vacation home, hotel stays, outdoor golf or fishing outings, guided tours
- Electronics/technology: headphones, camera, iPad, gaming supplies, flat screen TV, computer repair or update
- Cash: These donations can be put towards a specific auction expense/item or added to the general fund for this event. Any amount is helpful and can be used to add to existing donations.
If you would like to make a donation, click below and complete the form.
If you are unable to donate an item or service, click below and complete the form to make a cash donation.
All donations are tax-deductible.